ReDat VoIP Recorder represents a software solution dedicated to create a recording system on windows based PC for recording IP telephony communication. LAN Ethernet interface can be connected to SPAN port of a switch, HUB or port of IP telephone. Supported VoIP technologies include standard protocols H.323 and SIP as well as wide spread private VoIP technologies of Cisco, Alcatel-Lucent, Avaya, Ericsson, Matra, Nortel, Siemens, etc.
ReDat Application Server
ReDat Application Server is a functional shell above all ReDat system products. It represents a complex tool for management of customer service quality. It brings comfortable environment for work with records and their further processing. Wide spectrum of its modules and functions is specially designed in accordance with the customer's needs to settle all customer's claims.
Read more about ReDat Application Server and its modules
Key features of ReDat VoIP Recorder
- Intuitive web environment
- List of records, simple and quick work with records, filtering and searching
- Synchronous reproduction of speech records in conjunction with agent's work on PC
- ReDat QualityChart module ensures agent's evaluation and observation of the customer service quality in contact centres
- Downloading and sending records by e-mail
- Integration with CRM systems
- Live monitoring of agents
- User record control directly from the menu of IP telephones
- CTI integration, supported technologies e.g. Genesys, Siemens Carol and PrºCenter, Ericsson Solidus eCare, Nortel Symphosium, Cisco IPCC, Avaya, Alcatel-Lucent CC Agent, CT Connect, etc.
- Sophisticated system of data saving and archiving
- Modulated architecture
- Defined XML API interface
D.A.S. pojišťovna právní ochrany, a.s. has implemented recording system of telephone...
Reasons for implementing a pilot project - ReDat VoiceProcessor High demands on the...