ReDat Phone Recorder enables recording digital and analogue lines (for VoIP recording ReDat VoIP Recorder is managed). ReDat Phone Recorder includes recording software for Windows OS and choice of interface modules for easy installation, and optional modules (hardware). These modules transmit calls form conventional telephone directly to your PC and software takes care of your records.
This product is designed for recording individual channels in non-critical applications. It includes recording software for Windows OS and choice of interface modules with USB or Ethernet bus for connection of analogue or digital lines. The call records are saved into files sorted transparently in folders and are supplemented by html list with identifications of incoming and outgoing numbers.
The interface modules are based on the parameters of time-proven certified ReDat system and are provided in these designs:
- USB module with analogue interface
- USB module with digital interface for 2-wire and 4-wire digital extensions
- Ethernet module with digital interface for remote connection of digital extensions via LAN Ethernet
Have you seen all abilities, which ReDat3 Recording Unit can achieve? So now you can learn more about smart and simple software solution - ReDat Phone Recorder is often used for recording of non-critical calls. The installation is very quick and easy, the only demand on your facilities is PC with OS Windows.
You can purchase ReDat Phone Recorder separately or together with ReDat Application Server, which will supervise the database of records. If you need to record VoIP telephony then add ReDat VoIP Recorder for recording of low number VoIP telephony channels. In most cases, ReDat Phone Recorder serves as an add-on device to ReDat3 Recording Units, which work in the charge of ReDat Application Server.
Try to imagine a typical example of ReDat Phone Recorder implementation: A medium sized contact centre is seeking for some new recording solution. The recording has been already ensured by two ReDat3 Recording Units and ReDat Application Server superstructure. This imagined company has decided to set up new company branches. In each branch, there is a demand of recording analogue and digital telephone lines. It seems to be a vain investment to buy another ReDat3 Recording Unit. Therefore, RETIA sales team advises to implement ReDat Phone Recorder with appropriate modules. These ReDat Phone Recorder modules can be subsequently integrated into the supervision of ReDat Application Server.
- Saving recorded voice data into files at folder structure
- Supplementary and signalling information is stored in .txt files with identical name as sound files
- Html pages with list of records are generated for easy searching and playback format
- Voice recordings are compressed into mp3 format or wav
- User access rights at the security level of Windows users
- CD-ROM with an installation guide
- User installation and system settings
- Description of installation into various telecommunication infrastructure included in the documentation
- Cabling and other accessories included in the supply
- Configuration of recorded telephone interface by a user
- Possibility of various settings to each channel
- Supports USB 1.0 and 2.0
- Power supply from USB interface
ReDat Phone Recorder presents a modular recording solution, which ranges from "My phone" up to contact centres and large corporations with distributed locations. Configuration can be set for "My PC", one server and distributed, cluster and backup recording solutions. This product can be implemented into ReDat Application Server superstructure with a lot of amenities and optional modules. ReDat Application Server is based on SQL database, web browser, central archive of records - ReDat Catalog, CTI integration, Agent evaluation including integration into CRM and other software…
- Standard record triggering, processing of tone signalling
- Supported digital telephones technologies are identical as with ReDat3 Recording Unit
- Saving recorded voice data into files at folder structure - hierarchical structuring is year/month/day/hour
- Audio recordings are compressed into mp3 format
- Supplementary and signalling information are stored in hierarchical folder structure to .mp3 files (can be viewed by File explorer) or you can choose to create .txt files with same file name as the sound file,
- which contains the information
- Access rights at the level of Windows users
- Working with data - viewing of list of records at tree structure (e.g. file Explorer) or from saved html page
More sophisticated user functions with records are provided by using of ReDat Application Server. ReDat Phone Recorder is possible to install on the same PC server with modules of ReDat Application Server or incorporate it remotely via LAN.
- PC requirements: Pentium 1.5GHz, 256MB RAM, 20GB HDD, USB 2.0 port for every module
- OS requirements: Windows 2000, 2003, XP, XPP, Vista
- Analogue telephone
- EuroISDN2 (ISDN BRI)
- Digital system telephones with interface Up0 a S0
- UAM - 1-channel analogue interface
- UDM - 1-channel interface for digital telephone
- Galvanic separation of inputs
- Line state detection - connection, hook on/off, ringing
- Program settings of comparative levels for analogue interface modules
- Program settings of a interface type for digital interface modules
- USB version 2.0
- Supply through USB interface for 1-channel, external supply for 8-channel modules